The Demand A Refund (DAR) website provides a tool which allows users to generate a free template they can use to demand a refund of junk insurance from their bank or insurer. DAR is a not-for-profit organization set up by the Consumer Action Law Centre. Many of our clients use the Claimo service after using the free template.
This article will help explain the reasons why and thus allowing you to make an informed decision.
What is the problem with the Demand a Refund Template?
1. Complicated terminology. The DAR templates relies on complicated legal terminology which is often misunderstood or used incorrectly by users or case managers from banks and insurers. This, in turn, may result in a bad outcome because it is does not clearly articulate the reasons for getting a refund which is extremely important.
2. Rejected claims: Way too many financial firms do not properly investigate junk insurance refunds which results in claims being rejected. Users of DAR will use the template and their claim is then rejected by the bank or insurer. People then often refer their claim to Claimo because they would prefer a professional claims service to manage their claims on their behalf because of our ‘’no-win, no fee’’ arrangement.
3. Multiple claims. It can be overwhelming for users to manage their claims especially when there are multiple claims with different financial service providers. Claimo specialise in all types of junk insurance refunds and deal with clients who have MANY claims on a daily basis.
4. Time-consuming and stressful. It can be time-consuming for users to locate the all the relevant paperwork and work on their individual claims, so often people will simply ‘give-up’ because it becomes too difficult and stressful.
5. Ignored claims. Financial firms are allowed 45 days to investigate an expression of dissatisfaction about a product or service. In this case, it is a junk insurance refund. Certain financial firms are problematic and simply ignore ‘complainants’ leaving them confused and unsure what to do next or how to get their claim investigated. Claimo is aware of problematic firms and hold them accountable. In certain cases, you may be entitled to further compensation.
Claimo has years of experience in junk insurance refunds
Since 2019, we have helped hundreds of Aussies claim back over $1 Million in junk insurance refunds. We have over 10 years’ experience in the financial services industry and have an excellent success record.
Get Your Free Junk Insurance Check
Complete our free Junk Insurance Check to find out whether Claimo can assist with getting a refund claim against your bank or insurer. You’ll find letting our team handle it for you will ensure less hassle and more money back for you. We also have a No Win, No Fee policy.